
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/174303448054518734/
Recently in my life things have been... shall we say changing. I find myself on a new adventure almost daily. It keeps me on my toes and looking forward to each and every hour instead of seeking for that next top moment in life.
Good people, slow and steady wins the race. I can't say that I have the formula for this because I don't. What I can say was that for me the formula went something like...
(submission to God's will X attitude adjustment + platonic support) / Faith + Ben= a much sane-er Katie Leigh
Maybe sane isn't the appropriate state to say I'm in... I've definitely got some stars in my eyes at this point... however, I think reality is a much better place to reside and I'm hopeful it's going to stay that way.
Slow down... you might miss the best things.
Love,
Kate

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/174303448054490197/)
No comments:
Post a Comment