VeRbOsE

"There are things that matter, and there are things that don't."

Friday, February 13, 2015

It's Always a Good Time

As I mentioned in my post just prior to this one... you NEVER know how much one 24 hour period can change your everything. It's true. And boy have I learned that in the past little while ("boy" haha, see what I did there? because it's all about a boy. Sheesh... am I a typical 21 year old or what??). So there's this guy... & he's fantastic. And though he deserves much more than just a sentence, he's one of the best parts of me and I just don't really like sharing him with anyone else but myself. He's so fantastic. He helps me to feel so alive and is endlessly patient with me.

BUT! before I get too carried away in B, let me express something even MORE wonderful than that! ... Dear Readers, something most wonderful has happened to me in the past month... Something serendipitous. (Serendipitous definition by Kate: God acting anonymously.) I have become settled. That's right... Where I'm at. Who I am. What I'm doing. It's all coming together. All these pieces that I thought were lost, I guess just got tossed in the puzzle lid and I didn't even think to look for them. They weren't even lost! I feel so accomplished getting to finish the product. The birds eye view of everything this picture is becoming is beautiful!!!!

Each day has so much to offer me. The sensational part is that I know nothing has changed but me. The opportunities have been here the entire time just waiting for me to reach out and grab them. They've basically been dangling in front of my face since... forever. I thought I was lost. I thought I was blind

but now I see.

Work is a blast! I'm ready for busy season. We've been prepping the store and getting everything together so when fit hits the shan in May and June with way too many orders and people coming in needing things yesterday Ree, Cari, Zabba, & the rest of the greatest work force ever, don't wring necks. None of us can really afford a felony. Too much life to live.

... I wish I could express more fully what life is like... It's winter and I hate winter... But... even though it's ridiculously  cold outside... it feels like Summer everyday inside me. ... THAT'S IT! I have summer everyday.

I'm going to mull that over and marinate on it a little while. What season do you have storming inside of you?

Sending Sunshine,
Kate

Life's A Beach:
"No Such Thing" John Mayer
"Banana Pancakes" Jack Johnson
"Get Your Shine On" Florida Georgia Line
"Summer of '69" Bryan Adams
"Honey Bee" Blake Shelton
"Price Tag" Jessie J
"Gold" Britt Nicole

To find my complete Beach playlist follow me on Spotify! (Katie Leigh Tritt)

lingering scent(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/174303448053619216/)

Naz: the pride that comes from knowing that you are loved no matter what you do.  Found at: other-wordly.tumblr.(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/174303448053619185/)

No comments:

Post a Comment