VeRbOsE

"There are things that matter, and there are things that don't."

Sunday, August 23, 2015

5 Things Women are Hypocrites About

This came to me on my way to work last week. As I was leaving my neighborhood and being closely tailgated by a car following behind me I thought to myself, "You're not going to make me go ANY faster." However, when I am in a hurry and the car in front of me isn't going fast enough, I test to see if riding just a little closer to their bumper will move things along. As I kept driving a few other ideas came to me, so I figured I'd share. This is meant to poke fun! With all the wedding posts I thought I'd throw the boys a bone and give them some humor to read. So without further adieu, here we have my 10 things women are hypocrites about.

1.) Tailgating: I mentioned it above, but sometimes we get the thought that if we tailgate we will somehow get to move faster all the while we hate when it happens to us.

2.) Modest is Hottest: As a wife, daughter, sister, and friend I feel for this generation of women and also of men. There is so much distraction and sexuality going on in the world. Society does not make it easy to be faithful and therefore, I applaud those that continue to work on their marriages even when it isn't easy. How many of you ladies are with me in this following situation: You're out with your man and some scantily clad woman comes up into their line of vision, even if they're with another guy, switching their hips, pouting their lips and doing everything except taking their clothes off. (If your man is anything like mine he is totally oblivious anything is even happening.) You suddenly feel a rush of rage and have increased your creative capabilities 10 fold by instantly coming up with 25 ways to ruin her life. However! Before you had your man, or when he suggests going out, you reached/reach for the sexiest thing you can find.

3.) Momma: Raise your hand if this inner conflict has ever occurred: My mother was completely right... but if I tell her that I will never get to live it down.

4.) Perfume: Walks into a room and is suffocated by someone else' fragrance. 6 hours later can't smell their own perfume anymore-- solves the problem by spraying more.

5.) PMS: How many of you have made an, "Ew," comment or face about someone who gave bad customer service or rubbed you the wrong way because they must have been in a bad mood having a bad day? And then when we have a bad day and an even worse mood accompanying, PMS is always a justification? Been there so many times.

Gentlemen, what do YOU notice? It's all fair in love and war, and it's all in good fun. Life is too serious to make so much of it. Summer is winding down, and I'm getting my wheels turning for some great Fall posts for you guys. Remember you can follow me if you have your own blog, sign up to get my posts in your e-mail inbox, or like my posts on Facebook. Know somebody that can benefit from this? Share it on their wall! Always open to ideas and feedback on what you want to hear about!

That's all for now. Brace for a good week! Happy Monday Eve!

Love,
Kate

TIDSOPTIMIST. (n) a person who is always late because they think they have more time than they do; a time optimist.  This may be the best description of me ever.   28 Beautiful Words The English Language Should Steal
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4503668354421286/

No comments:

Post a Comment